Our computer crapped out on us a while back, so I have lots of catching up to do now that we've got it all situated. Hoping I can catch up before baby arrives…
 |
| By this point, I had gained 20 pounds |
 |
By my 29 week appointment, I had lost 2 pounds and my doctor told me I needed to slow down. Brock has been telling me the same, but it's hard to do with 2 kiddos and one who is in the Nutcracker. At this point, we start seeing the doctor every 2 weeks.
By my 33 week appointment, I was up 26 pounds and had another ultrasound, which showed the baby to be about 5.5 pounds.
At my 35 week appointment, I was one cm. dilated (I don't believe I was dilated at all by the time I went in to be induced with Maddi & Brody). At this point, we start seeing the doctor every week.
At my 36 week appointment, Brock finally got to meet Dr. Walker who I love. I switched back at about week 26 after getting to see her while Dr. Richards was out on vacation. I was not a fan of Dr. Richards, so was thrilled when I met Dr. Walker and found out it wasn't too late to switch. She takes her time, acknowledges my kids when they have to follow me to appointments, and genuinely cares…none of which I got before her.
Also at this appointment, she talked to us about an induction. She said with my history of being late and having somewhat faster deliveries once induced, it would probably be best to have it scheduled. |
 |
| Nothing exciting at my 37 week appointment, just that when I see her for my 38 week appointment, we will need to schedule a date for my induction. |
No comments:
Post a Comment