I've never been much a football fan, but it was hard not to get caught up in all the glory of the Hawks this season. Maddi was all about it before the season even started (I have no idea how/why), but then again, she does have a dad and Pop who have always been fans and loved watching. Everyone seemed to be geared up this season…Brock bought Maddi's jersey at CenteryLink when he went to a Sounders game last spring and she wore it OUT this season…every Blue Friday, she was representing at school. We got Brody's Lynch jersey from Marshall's this year and was a great deal. We'll have to figure out who he wants to represent next season. And Brock got his jersey for his birthday back in August. I was the only one without gear, but then I did have a fat belly I don't plan to have forever…next season.
What a fun season it was…we had fun hosting lots of games with smoked meats off of our Traeger, enjoying others at my parents' house and really seeing Maddi get into it too. She really got to know who the players were and learned a lot about the game itself. Maybe next season, Brody will start to get interested too!
Such a fun run to the Superbowl victory this season and so awesome to be a part of and watch history be made.
 |
| Daddy let Maddi wear his beanie for her last Blue Friday at school. |
 |
| Superbowl Sunday…Go HAWKS! |
 |
| Brock spent ALL morning making these Hawk jello shots. |
 |
| he made big, kid-friendly versions, as well. |
 |
| Brody enjoying Halmoni's deliciously spicy Korean wings |
No comments:
Post a Comment