Monday, February 24, 2014

38 Weeks

How far along: 38 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: @ week 33 was +26 pounds

Maternity clothes: I have been done purchasing any maternity clothing for a while.  I have stuck with wearing 2 pairs workout type pants and am limited to 2 workout type tops that fit.  This is what has been most comfortable for me and none of it is maternity, so I still look forward to wearing it after baby. Thank you T.J. Maxx for having great stuff for a great price.

Stretch marks: The ones I had from Maddi & Brody seem to be a little more prominent these days, but still no new ones.

Sleep: Lucky for me, I sleep very well, even during pregnancy.  I definitely still get up at least 2-3 times a night to go to the bathroom.  Right now, I have a bit of a cold/allergy combination (thanks to Brody for the cold part), so sleep isn't as great as normal, but I really can't complain.

Best moment last week: Getting our computer fixed FINALLY, so I could upload pictures from the past 2 months and get back onto my blog in order to catch up before the baby arrives!

Movement: Not as much as before, but still the most movement is definitely felt at night.

Food cravings: Brock has been so lucky that I don't get crazy cravings that I need to send him out for.  I still really enjoy eating fruit and sometimes crave a particular kind of fruit…sometimes tangerines, watermelon, honey crisp apples.

Gender: still FEMALE

Labor signs: Following the same pattern as the first two kiddos...None yet.  Even though everyone has said it would be different this time, being my third go-round.

Belly button - in or out? In, but as in as it can be without being OUT

What I miss: my clothes.  I am seriously tired of my limited wardrobe and cannot wait to start working my way into my pre-preggo clothing.

What I am looking forward to: At this point, we are SO close to meeting our little girl…that is most definitely would I'm looking forward to.  I can't wait to see if she looks just like Maddi & Brody since they looked so alike as babies.  Now that we have decided on a name…MAISIE JEAN…I want to see if she looks like a Maisie :)

No comments: