Thursday, July 19, 2012

Reptile Man

The Reptile Man from Monroe came down for a really cool school assembly during the school day and also for the families in the evening.  Maddi loved the one during the day, so I thought I would take both kids to the evening show, thinking that Brody would also love it.  Mainly, Maddi sat with the other kids and watched the show again, while I chased Brody around like a maniac.

playing on the playground outside...thankfully the show was free, since neither of us really saw much of it

I may be slightly biased, but I think this is one handsome little fella.

Maddi's $10 for a picture with the big yellow snake and a turtle necklace

Maddi and her classmate, Jerry.  His Mommy is our school psychologist.  

Maddi and that big yellow snake! She is so much more brave than her Mommy!

No comments: