On July 10th, Brock and I celebrated 7 years of marriage...time sure does fly. Apparently there is a phenomenon known as the "7 year itch" and hearing and reading about it makes me very thankful that neither one of us seems to have it. As any couple, we've had our ups and downs, but here we are...12 years together, 7 years married, a six-year old, and a two-year old later...we are happy and loving life. It's the most satisfying feeling knowing that I get to go through all the highs and lows of life with my best friend.
 |
| We went to dinner the night before at El Gaucho and had a delicious meal, but this was two years in a row, so we'll definitely try something different next year. |
 |
| apparently this was a $500,000 car in El Gaucho's valet lot, so we needed to take a picture in front of it :) |
 |
Brock FINALLY got me jewelry...it has literally been years... I was shocked, but definitely love my new ring.
I don't have a picture, but I bought Brock a pair of copper Oakley sunglasses because: #1 he needed a nice pair and #2 the traditional 7th wedding anniversary gift is something copper or wool. |
No comments:
Post a Comment