Love my girl...art and writing for Mom.
Brock planned breakfast out on the lake...we made breakfast burritos and took them out on the boat...it was perfect
 |
it was a little chilly at first, but it definitely warmed up!
|
 |
| Maddi soaking up the sun |
 |
| poser |
 |
| Brody was there, running amuck on the boat somewhere... |
 |
| oh, there he is! |
 |
| Daddy & Maddi working on Mommy's Mother's Day present from last year (oh, and it's still not done...) |
We took the Kipfer's out for a boat ride later in the day
 |
| Brody in the tube |
 |
| Maddi & Brody |
 |
| Blakie Boy! |
 |
Kipfers!
|
After we dropped the Kipfer's off, my mom, aunt, grandma and cousins came on board...
I got the usual on Mother's Day... flowers, chocolates, cards, which was plenty along with having a great time on the boat, but then a couple of days later, Brock met me out for dinner and a movie with this camera as a late Mother's Day present.
Needless to say, I LOVE IT and use it a TON, but know there is SO much I need to learn so I can capture the best shots possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment