![]() |
| my goofballs |
![]() |
| yum, yum...Baskin Robbins ice cream (when we pass by a BR now, he goes, "I wanna I ceam" |
![]() |
| SECOND haircut...he got his cut, while Daddy got his haircut and was such a big boy about it! |
| sunny day for a boat ride... |
| Kahlen, Boo, Maddi, and Rowan |
| water is a bit cold, but here goes! |
![]() |
| Brody's not having too much of that cold water... |
![]() |
| Maddi warming up. |
![]() |
| tired? |
![]() |
| this boy LOVES to be on the boat, but hasn't taken to the cold lake so much yet. |
| Brock & Kenny |
![]() |
| The Randazzo Boys |
| the girls shaking their behinds |
| getting' down! |
![]() |
| Kenny just chillaxing |
![]() |
| must-haves for a long time out on the boat...a pillow, a blanket, and then binky & blankie |
![]() |
| Brock on his big, bad toy |
| Brody passed out on Mandy & Jeremy's couch with Ali...I'd have a huge collection if I took one of these pictures every time he feel asleep while Mom and Dad had a late dinner with the Kipfers :) |
![]() |
| Daddy trying to get Brody down for a nap |
![]() |
| another day of warm weather, but cold water ... |
![]() |
| Hannah, what you got up your nose?? |
![]() |
| Brody and I walked up to Mandy & Jeremy's for a quick minute and while Mandy and Mommy were inside talking, Brody took the first opportunity he had to jump in the baby pool and get his toosh wet... |
![]() |
| having fun on the top deck...Brody says, "COLD!" |


















No comments:
Post a Comment