This was Maddi's third talent show at school (Kindergarten-sang a Taylor Swift song, 1st Grade-did a magic trick with a friend). While Maddi has only taken violin lessons for the last month and a half, that was of course the "talent" she wanted to showcase this year. Her teacher, Ginger, was great about making sure she would be ready for this performance, but what I was seeing/hearing at home had me SCARED. However, at her rehearsal and the show itself, she played really well. Brock and I were pleasantly surprised after what we had been hearing at home. After thinking about it, I realized that I may be putting too much pressure on her and she was probably playing the worst for me at home because of it. I suppose that's okay because in the end when she was on stage, she proved me wrong and impressed all who saw her perform!
1 comment:
I hope you have video!
Post a Comment