Sunday, March 2, 2014

Getting Ready for Maisie

We've got everything ready, now all we need is baby.

clothes…check.
pump…check.
diapers and wipes…check.
car seat…check.
crib…check.
bags packed…check.
gifts for Maddi & Brody from Maisie…check.
everything else…check.
house and family full of love, excitement, and readiness…check.

We can't wait to welcome sweet baby Maisie into this world this week.  I already know what an amazing big sister Maddi will be because she already is to Brody, now we get to see what a great big brother Brody can be.  As far as Brock and I go, we feel like pros at this point…no nerves, just eagerness to complete our family.

Goodies from Jenni Mo all the way over in Spokane.  LOVE that she keeps my kids in style with GU gear.  She even sent Maddi & Brody GU tops of their own.
Ikea wardrobe for Maisie's clothes and such.  Brock HATES Ikea and would be perfectly content not to ever buy another piece of Ikea furniture again.  This took him 5.5 hours to put together :/
UH, thank you :)
I've done some more in here since this picture, but pretty much the idea.
I realized as much as I loved the teal baskets, it didn't match the bedding, so those got exchanged for green baskets.
Crib ready to go.  This is Maddi's bedding, which is virtually brand new since she hardly slept in her crib.  We're thrilled to get some more use out of it.




1 comment:

Maureen said...

Hey, did you ever find hangers for Maddi? Where?