Sunday, March 2, 2014

February Miscellaneous

I've realized I have so many more random pictures of Brody than Maddi, but I guess that's what happens when I spend all day, every day with this goofy kid.


Mommy and Brody being lazy and laying in bed, watching TV
playing in a little dusting of snow
snow angel


helping Mommy decorate Valentine's Day cupcakes
making up for not making homemade pizza for Valentine's Day 
Lilly sleeping over on a Friday night 
Maddi and Mommy pedi/mani day.
I wanted to do something with just the two of us before Maisie arrives and Maddi's status changes from only girl to oldest of two.
empty freezer... 
Our inverter went out and overnight all of our freezer and fridge food thawed out and by the end of that first day, both the fridge and freezer ended up at room temperature.  We tried to save what we could with our other fridge and freezer resources, but we still wasted garbage bags full of food that had already gone bad.  Luckily GE was able to come out and replace the inverter, which saved us from having to buy a new fridge/freezer…thank goodness! It still cost us money we weren't' expecting to pay on the repair and food :(

Waiting at the PX to get Doug Baldwin's signature!
Thank you so much Pop and Diana for letting us know and waiting in line!
Baldwin, Maddi & Pop

No comments: