Sunday, March 2, 2014

Baby Shower #2

After playing in the snow that Sunday, we got cleaned up to head out to April's for another baby shower.  Since I don't get to see all of my Mt. View friends on a regular basis, this was a great way to catch up and hang out with some great ladies.  April and her niece Paige had so much fun with PINK decorating and baking.  April is so busy with Adrien, work, and life in general that I was extra grateful that she not only hosted a baby shower for me, but put so much thought and effort into it.  

yummy and fun cupcakes
diaper cake
there were lots of picture of me opening presents, but I look like a whale in them all, so this is it for here



My mom of course was invited and wouldn't miss checking out all the cute, pink baby stuff
the kids love to help open the gifts, even though they're for baby and Maddi was great at reading the cards
cute sign since we had finally decided on a name

No comments: