I love the field of teaching for so many reasons, but the time off I get to spend with my family tops them all!
We started out with a little painting (Rowan, Mr. Nye's daughter came over to paint with us)
naturally, paint belongs on Brody's body parts, as well as on the art piece
What's spring break without a little park action?
Also on spring break, I went to help my friend April finish her baby registry at Babies R US. While there, I discovered this HUGE selection of Caillou merchandise (WHO KNEW??). Lucky for Brody, he had some birthday money that needed spending, so this Mommy came home with some fun Caillou stuff for Brody, the Caillou lover!
having some fun with Hannah & Brody over
Brody and his new buddy, Caillou (fake)
Brody and his girl buddy, Hannah (real)
Daddy promised Maddi a trip to Great Wolf Lodge a long time ago for having such a great kindergarten year, so we finally made it happen over spring break. We took Andy, Halmoni and Pop with us and had so much fun!!
this kid can sleep anywhere...this is in the waterpark with water splashing and kids screaming everywhere!
binky, blankie, Caillou
doesn't Brody look cute in a swimsuit??
he'll probably kill us one day for these kind of pictures!

















1 comment:
LOL - OMG, I totally forgot about that picture of Brody in a swimsuit, I got to experience it all over again!
Post a Comment