Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday, Brody Boy!

Brody turned TWO on March 31st and we celebrated in ELMO style.  Elmo was the first character he really ever recognized and could say, so we ran with that as a theme and it was a blast to plan.  Lucky for me, I have my wonderful friend Maureen in my life who also loves to party plan and is so creative and who helped with virtually all of the decorating.  I ordered a big Elmo package from Etsy and she printed, cut, and then put everything together.  All the center pieces, cupcake toppers, banners, favor tags, food/candy labels, coloring sheets, paper lanterns, etc., basically if you see it, she made it happen. We are so grateful to have had her creativity and help in this huge celebration for our boy.


Family photo

dark photo, but Brody at the candy buffet

Happy Birthday, Sweet Boy!


Love this lady...

Maddi & Maeve coloring

 Elmo face!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Brody, Happy Birthday to you!!



 Can't forget to lick the frosting off of the candle!

 Love these girls...Hannah & Maeve

 Uncle Kenny and his friend, Katie

 Hannah Girl again

 Blake!

 Grace!

 Kevin & Nick

Brody's sweet soccer kicks from Uncle Kenny

SOOO, not only did Maureen take care of all of my decorations, she also came early with Vitaliy and Maeve to help me set up for the party.  AND, not only that, she was my photographer and took so many amazing photos from the birthday party and some of those shots are on this blog, but I am having major difficulties saving the pictures from Snapfish (where Maureen saved them for me) to my computer, so here we are...I am hoping I can figure something out and then will add them to this blog.

No comments: