Back in March, Maddi participated in the school's science fair, as the only kindergartner. I guess that was due to the advantage of having Mommy as a 6th grade teacher in the same school. I don't think the kindergarten teachers offered this opportunity to their students, for whatever reason and so I was not going to offer it to Maddi. BUT, she knew all of my 6th graders were participating and would come into my classroom and see all of the great poster board examples I had and decided she really wanted to do one too. Since she is only a kinder and this is a completely at home project, we decided to keep it really simple and chose the topic, "What shape does a bubble make?"
Everyone loved how colorful her board and report were (and of course how informative it was also!) She even made it onto Mt. View's homepage for this. Great job Miss Maddi!

1 comment:
Love this, good job Maddi!
Post a Comment