Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pop Turns 60!

On March 13th, my Dad (Pop to the kiddos) turned 60.  My mom of course had a party to celebrate with family and close friends.  It's hard to believe that my parents are getting so old, although I have to say maybe it's because I'm getting older too, but it's not hitting me as hard as I thought it would.  I remember when I was a kid, just the mention of my parents being "old" was offensive and scared me.  I hated to ever think that my parents would ever get old, but here we are.  I'm so thankful they get to be such an integral part of Maddi and Brody's lives...I truly believe as much as they do for our kids, the kids do so much for their emotional and mental health and keep them "youthful".






 LOVE this...



 yummy Korean cake!

 Mom, Dad, Hosun, and Koko (Mom's girlfriends for many, many years)


We love you...Dad...Pop...we hope you take care of yourself the way you should for many, many, many more birthdays.

No comments: