Monday, September 30, 2013

September Miscellaneous

just loved this outfit...wish I had it :)

Brody and I were working out of his preschool workbook and were practicing triangles and this was what I got out of him...was very impressed!

last bit of swimming action for the year with Uncle Kenny

Maddi loving Daddy's new surfboard

Brody too!

We got a Traeger smoker, so Seahawk Sundays have been big at our house this season...smoking delicious meats, and lots of Seahawks spirit!

I've been trying to keep Brody in the social loop, so we've averaged about a play date a week since school as started.  This day we met up with our friends Starr & Jacob for some fun at the Children's Hands on Museum.

In front of the CHonM...he played SO well with Jacob; he always does.  It was not busy at all this day, so it really made for a great day with lots and lots of fun play.

Brody has been ready for Halloween since about the middle of September...making Mommy buy Halloween candy to put in our basket. buying little pumpkins (Mommy won't buy the big ones because we get them at the patch), and wearing his Power Rangers costume...ALL the time.  This kid is ready!

a little Baskin Robbins treat

having a home day with Mommy, "washing" dishes

1 comment:

Maureen said...

I agree, that outfit on Maddi is adorable! Maeve and I try to do school time when she's home too...which also only lasts about 10 minutes. :)