I want to be better about documenting this pregnancy and the baby. I'm hoping to stay caught up with this blog, so that I can do that. Here I am at 8, 12, and 16 weeks and hopefully by 20 weeks we will know what we're having and I can start to document the rest of the pregnancy on here!
 |
| At this point, I was very tired and nauseous with very little motivation to do much. |
 |
| By 12 weeks, I was feeling much better...not fatigued or nauseous and ready to get motivated to do all the things I didn't have the energy for over the summer. |
 |
At 16 weeks, I'm still feeling great for the most part and growing! Negatives: varicose veins are starting to bother me, headaches are frequent, and heartburn is making an appearance after most meals |
1 comment:
Such a cute belly. Can't WAIT to talk to you tomorrow...as you can see, I'm having trouble going to bed!
Post a Comment