A couple of months ago, Courtney (Jeremy's sister) asked if Jen and I would want to go see Jason Aldean as a birthday gift for Mandy. We of course said, "YES!". It worked out that it was just 2 days before her actual birthday and what a fun way to celebrate.
We ate at the restaurant inside the Tacoma Dome (had no idea it was there all of these years and have no clue what it's called) before the show and it was a bummer I couldn't have a drink with the others :(
Thomas Rhett and Jake Owen opened for Jason Aldean. Jake Owen could definitely have his own show after this tour...he was amazing, as was Jason Aldean of course.
It was a great night and I would do it all over again...great show and great company!

1 comment:
Glad to hear it was fun, I wanted to go to this so bad (darn you Max).
Post a Comment