Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Welcome to the world, Kipfer twins!

On Thursday, July 14th, Blake James and Hannah Jean entered the world and what a sweeter place it is with them in it. These pictures are courtesy of Dad, Jeremy.

Blake, born @ 7:23 a.m.
6.7 pounds
20 inches

Hannah, born @ 7:44 a.m.
4.4 pounds
17.25 inches

Blake @ 2 days old

Hannah @ 2 days old

They are the sweetest little things and we are looking forward to them coming home and watching them grow and be able to defend themselves against Brody =) I was fortunate enough to hold Hannah when she was one day old in the nursery. As I was holding her, I realized that I have never held a baby so tiny and fragile...she literally was half the size of Brody when he was born. Crazy to think...but she is healthy and beautiful and so is her big brother.

Congratulations to the Kipfer/Lee family. We love you and think you did a mighty fine job on those babies of yours!

No comments: