Monday, July 11, 2011

KAGRO Picnic

A couple of weekends ago, I attended my first KAGRO picnic. I'm not sure exactly what KAGRO stands for, but basically it's the Korean grocer's association for Washington. Two of my uncles are members, and one is very involved in this association. Their families go to this annual picnic every year, but this was the first time that the kids and I got to go. They have a TON of delicious Korean food (BBQ'd meat, kimchi, rice, etc). Some of the distributors for these grocery stores also come and bring their products, so there ends up being an endless amount of bottled water, soda, energy drinks, and ice cream. They have a very organized system for all of their games as well. Some of the games played are horseshoes, volleyball, arm wrestling, kickball, and tug-o-war . They also have bouncy houses for the little kids and then a big raffle at the end of the day. Some of the better prizes of the day were COSTCO gift cards and an IPOD.



played so hard...

No comments: