The end of this school year was bittersweet. Obviously I was ready for summer vacation because 1) who isn't? and 2) the last day of school was JUNE 24th for crying out loud! Yes, the year seemed to drag on forever, but on the bright side...I LOVED my class this year. Even though it was only my 5th year, I'd still have to say it was my favorite class...it was just full of GOOD kids. I will definitely miss them next year, but at the same time am excited for a new bunch in September. Our 6th grade graduation turned out so well and then we ended the day with an amazing turnout for our staff party here that night. Friday, June 24th was a good day!
Now I get to stay home and enjoy some time with my own kiddos and for that reason alone, I have the BEST JOB IN THE WORLD!
Well, I guess there are other reasons why I have the best job in the world...

At the end of every year, I have my students write letters to the incoming students in my class. They talk about my classroom and the grade level and the new students are welcomed that first day of school with these letters on their desks. This letter was written by my Vietnamese student, Trinh who just finished his first year in the States. It was just too sweet not to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment