Last year, we went to Lakefair, Thurston County Fair AND the Puyallup Fair. We ended up with buyer's remorse by the time it was all said and done last year and decided we could have gone on a decent vacation with all the money spent between entry, rides, games, food, etc. As soon as we were done with the fair scene last year, we decided we'd choose ONE this year, so I chose not to remind my kids this year about Lakefair or Thurston County fair, because selfishly, I love the Puyallup Fair and if we could only choose one, that's the one I would want it to be. Because we hate crowds, now with three kiddos, we choose to partake in these types of events on a weekday. This year, we all played hooky and took a Thursday off to enjoy the fair and it was wonderful. We got the kids their unlimited ride pass and they rode and rode, with hardly any lines to wait in at all. Maisie went between the stroller and Ergo and was an absolute peach. We ate the usual, delicious fair food, kids played some games and got the prizes they were hoping for and then we were able to call it a day.
 |
| Maisie ready for her first fair experience |
 |
| "what's so exciting, Mom?" |
 |
| Maddi & Daddy waited for a bit in this line for the wooden roller coaster, only to find out Maddi was just a smidge too short to ride...BOO! |
 |
| making a Doo-Da Bird, which I definitely remember making when I was her age at the Puyallup Fair! |
 |
| This is what happens when Dad takes Brody to the souvenir stand... |
 |
| Animal time! |
 |
| time to head home! |
No comments:
Post a Comment