Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Brody's First Haircut

The night I took the kiddos in for their Christmas pictures, I realized how cute Brody looks in a little mobster hat, but I also realized he would look so much cuter without a mullet underneath. Brock and I had been trying to hold out until he turned 2, but we realized that didn't have to be the magic number if he was starting to look overgrown. Just kidding, because he really did have the most beautiful curls and some days I loved looking at them and playing with his hair and swore to myself I wouldn't cut it for a very long time! Then there were other days when it just looked kinda gross. We decided to just take him to the little Korean barber that Brock goes to. Overall, he did a great job (thought we did have to switch from Daddy's lap to Mommy's lap about 3/4 of the way through). As cute as his curls were before, now he just looks like a clean cut handsome mini man.




No comments: