On October 11th, my mom turned 59...uh, oh the big 6-0 next year! It's hard to believe and to really think of my parents getting to be so old. I can say that my mom definitely does not look like she's going on 60 and I'm so glad that our kids are such a big part of her (and my dad's) life. I really, truly believe that having little ones in your life help you feel and maybe even look younger (because it probably keeps you healthier in certain ways!) I think my own Halmoni is living proof of that after being such an integral part in all of her 11 grandchildren and now doing the same for her great-grandchildren.
Since it is so hard to go out to eat with Brody, we kept it simple and did dinner, cake and presents at our house with some family...






Happy Birthday, Mom...we LOVE you!
No comments:
Post a Comment