Monday, May 30, 2011

Kipfer Baby Shower

On Saturday, May 14th, the neighborhood hosted a baby shower at our house for Mandy and her twins, Blake & Hannah! Originally, we weren't going to go with any specific themes, but Maureen opened her big mouth and mentioned a Thing 1, Thing 2 theme and the more I thought about it, the more I thought I better take the idea and run with it...I mean how often do you get to host a TWIN baby shower?! So, thank you for the idea Maureen!

Each person hosting the shower was in charge of something different and my department was games and decorations...YIPPEE!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Etsy

These were personalized candy wrappers (from Etsy) that had her name, the twins' names, the date, etc. on them.

gift bags for the game winners

flowers...loved the colors for the theme!


HOLY presents! This was their 2nd of 4 showers...they are going to be more than ready for those precious twins!

We played "pin the binky on the baby"...it took forever, so it ended up being the only game we played. I didn't get a picture of the binkies, but I found an image online that was teal and said "Double Trouble", so it was perfect. I made copies, cut them out and put stickers on the back. This is a morphed picture...took a picture of Mandy & Jeremy and this is what we got. If this is any indication of what the twins will look like, they'll be as cute as can be!

Our neighbor Pam made this fruit pizza.

Our neighbor Paula bought this beautiful and yummy cake from a bakery in Tacoma, called Affairs.

I was so happy to help host this shower for Mandy, Jeremy, Blake, and Hannah. We are so happy for them and we know they are going to be the most fabulous parents. They are so good to our kids, I can only imagine what it will be like to have their own.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

It turned out SO cute, Kim! I've been waiting and waiting to see pics. :) I'm sure Mandy loved it!