Last weekend was a lot of fun, but also very busy for Maddi (which meant for me too). Brock was on call, so he did his work thing, while we hung out...
Saturday morning, we went to a bowling birthday party for Maddi's soccer teammate, Collin.
As soon as we left from there, we went straight to St. Martin's for Maddi's third year at the Lacey Spring Fun Fair. It was such a cruddy day...we ended up getting poured on towards the end! Maddi however, had a ton of fun, so it all worked out.
Sunday morning, we left Brody with Brock (and the neighbors, since he was on call) and I took Maddi to meet our friends Rachelle and Katie at Anthony's for brunch and then went downtown to the Washington Center for Performing Arts to watch her dance studio's production of Peter Pan! It was AMAZING...I am so impressed with how far Studio West has come since their opening, JUST three years ago. I canNOT wait for when Maddi is old enough to be a part of their productions.
No comments:
Post a Comment