Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Break

It was so nice to have a week off from work...although we managed to keep ourselves busy, it was SO nice to just have time to do things I wanted or needed and to most of all have extra time with my babies.

On Monday, the kids and I headed up to Snohomish to visit Maureen & Maeve (and Vitaliy, too). We just had lunch, hung out, had dinner, had a couple of drinks and called it a night. Again, it was just nice to not have an agenda and hang out with a dear friend. The next day, we hung out a little more, sipping on some coffee, then headed out for a Red Robin lunch and some shopping at the Seattle Premium Outlets. Once the weather crapped out on us, we headed back to drop Maureen & Maeve off, then on the road to head back home. (I can't believe I didn't get any pictures!!)

On Wednesday, Andy came to stay with us for the rest of the week. On Thursday, my mom and I took the kids for some Charlie's Safari action...

The rest of the time, I spent cleaning, trying to finish our Disneyland photo book online, working with Brock to try to get our box gardens going (that has been way more work than we were anticipating!), and just hanging out with the kiddos.

Tomorrow is Brody's one year check-up, so will post his stats then!

No comments: