As Maddi goes off to her first day of preschool tomorrow and I hit my own classroom to get ready for my first day next week, we're realizing summer is definitely winding down. (Brock's in denial...he's gonna get all he can out of this summer...on the jet ski). We stayed put this year, but had lots going on...moving into our beautiful new house, finding out that we'll be adding to the family soon, playing on the lake, and enjoying visitors throughout the summer. It's been a busy and fun one, but I am definitely readyfor fall...beautiful trees and colorful leaves, trips to the pumpkin patch, Halloween, and the beginning of the holiday run...
Andy, Brock, and Maddi
Kevin & Nick being dorks.
Maddi & her bud, Andy.
Kevin & Kenny getting crazy on the lake.
Mom & Dad on the 4th.
Uncle Derek & Maddi at Dirty Daves.
Maddi & Halmoni on a hot day @ the Olympia Farmer's Market.
Brock & his mom.
Grandpa, Maddi & Daddy out at Pellegrino's for breakfast.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Brock - your parents and Derek look great! Tell them I said hello next time you speak to them. Craig and I just visited Nashville for 3 days and I thought of them. Where are they living now?? Congrats on the blog and on the little one on the way! - Mandy
1 comment:
Brock - your parents and Derek look great! Tell them I said hello next time you speak to them. Craig and I just visited Nashville for 3 days and I thought of them. Where are they living now?? Congrats on the blog and on the little one on the way! - Mandy
Post a Comment