Maddi is going to be a big sister! Most of our family and some of our closest friends already know, but we thought we'd wait until our first ultrasound to make sure everything was looking good before we announced it to everyone. Our original due date was March 14, 2010, but after our ultrasound today, we found out that we're not quite as far along as we thought, which is just fine. Our new due date is March 28, 2010 (my brother, Keith's birthday). Maddi is super excited and after seeing the ultrasound today has begun to call the baby, our little "peanut". I think she's way more excited to have a baby sister, but I think in the end she'll be happy either way. Yay for a spring baby!
Monday, August 24, 2009
We're So Excited To Announce...
Maddi is going to be a big sister! Most of our family and some of our closest friends already know, but we thought we'd wait until our first ultrasound to make sure everything was looking good before we announced it to everyone. Our original due date was March 14, 2010, but after our ultrasound today, we found out that we're not quite as far along as we thought, which is just fine. Our new due date is March 28, 2010 (my brother, Keith's birthday). Maddi is super excited and after seeing the ultrasound today has begun to call the baby, our little "peanut". I think she's way more excited to have a baby sister, but I think in the end she'll be happy either way. Yay for a spring baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats, Kim & Brock!! Kim...March is an awesome time to have a baby :)
Congratulations, guys! I'm hoping he/she pops out on the 19th of that glorious month.
Congratulations! I'm a March birthday myself, it is the best month to have a birthday for sure.
That's so exciting!! MAYBE "Peanut" will be 4 days late and be born on my birthday! April 1st!! Hehe.
Post a Comment