Saturday (August 1st) was Brock's 30th birthday, and being in our new house on the lake, we found it fitting to have a lake party for him. He had a blast, especially after he brought home his birthday present to himself...his new Kawasaki jet ski. We had a lot of people over; a combination of family, co-workers, old friends, new friends, neighbors, and a surprise visit from his brother, Derek (who flew over from Couer d' Alene). I can't believe he's 30 already! Hope you had a great one, Brock! I wish I had more pictures, but Maddi got a hold of my camera and it was missing most of the party (found the next day by Daddy in her toy basket).
Monday, August 3, 2009
Happy Birthday, Brock!
Saturday (August 1st) was Brock's 30th birthday, and being in our new house on the lake, we found it fitting to have a lake party for him. He had a blast, especially after he brought home his birthday present to himself...his new Kawasaki jet ski. We had a lot of people over; a combination of family, co-workers, old friends, new friends, neighbors, and a surprise visit from his brother, Derek (who flew over from Couer d' Alene). I can't believe he's 30 already! Hope you had a great one, Brock! I wish I had more pictures, but Maddi got a hold of my camera and it was missing most of the party (found the next day by Daddy in her toy basket).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment