I realized I haven't posted many pictures of Maisie other than her weekly/monthly photos. I hope these came out in order, but if not oh well. I'm not messing with moving them around. It is fun though to watch through these photos how she has changed!
| These two love snuggle time together in the mornings after Daddy & Maddi head off to work/school. |
![]() |
| so many smiles and coos lately! |
| Maddi laying out on a rare sunny day |
![]() |
| too much to handle! |
| some tummy time... |
![]() |
| having lunch with Daddy during the week at Brewery City |
![]() |
| enjoying some American Idol |
![]() |
| Brody's breakfast of champions...yogurt, seaweed, and a banana |
![]() |
| LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. years down the road, I may mistake this for Brody... |
![]() |
| random outing to Cabela's where Brody scored some kind of bow and arrow set |
![]() |
| rooting on Gonzaga during March Madness...unfortunately, we didn't get to root for too long! |
![]() |
| Hannah over to play with the kids |
| hanging out in the car while we wait for Maddi to finish soccer practice |
![]() |
| Daddy making Maisie dance |
![]() |
| Halmoni Love |
![]() |
| Big Halmoni Love |
![]() |
| first time in a dress |
| twins. |
![]() |
| boys... |
![]() |
| and... |
![]() |
| dirt. |
![]() |
| Maddi carrying Maisie in the Bjorn for the first time |
| sick day & Frozen @ Halmoni's house |
![]() |
| first of many back rides with Halmoni |
Looking through these...they are definitely out of order...POO.


















































































1 comment:
It is so freakin fun to see her wearing Maeve's old clothes and enjoy them again. I loved so many of those and didn't get to enjoy them enough the first time around. :D
Post a Comment