Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Tree Time!


We always get our Christmas tree the weekend after Thanksgiving...usually the Friday, but I came down with a nasty one day bug of some sort, so we had to hold off until Saturday. We only have to go down the road maybe 5 minutes to Eaton Creek Tree Farm and since Mandy and Jeremy go there too, we all had lunch and then went to get our trees together. Andy stayed with us over the weekend, so we were lucky enough to have his company as well. We got a Noble that is almost 10 feet tall...looks great!

The Kipfers & their Asian children...

Jeremy lasso'in Andy.






Doesn't it look like Brock's holding Brody like a prized fish?

4 comments:

Jamie and Ben said...

You have got the cutest kids. ever. The second to last picture is my favorite. I also LOVE the picture of Brody with his tiny tongue sticking out and him looking out at the snow on the post about the power outage. I can't wait to meet him in a few weeks! Charlotte will love on him and knock him over for sure.

Brock, Kim, Maddi, Brody, and Maisie said...

I am SO excited for Charlotte to knock Brody over...I mean for her to meet him =) We will figure out a way to get together, one way or another!

Jamie and Ben said...

Okay, so I realize that I said I was excited to meet him... but I've already met him... sort of - I guess one hour at the Lakefair while he slept in the stroller doesn't really count. I just want to squish and kiss those chubby little cheeks. I'm sure we'll be able to work something out =)

Maureen said...

LOVE these photos! Looks like it was such a fun day. :)