Boo & Kahlen had a joint birthday party at Castle Ice in Renton. Maddi went with the McConnell clan last year and loved it, but this was Brody's first time and he loved it just as well! Thanks to the girls for having such a fun birthday party. We are so thankful our kiddos get to have such great friends/neighbors who they adore and who treat them like a little brother and sister (but much more nicely!)
I probably would have tried it out if I wasn't almost 5 months preggo, but definitely glad I had an excuse :) I haven't gone ice skating since Brock and I dated and would go in downtown Spokane...years and years ago! It would have been like doing it for the first time and would have been quite a site. I'm glad to have spared everyone around me!
 |
| Jen or "Ma" helping Brody along |
 |
| he had quite a few of these tumbles with the walker, but luckily he doesn't have far to fall and he was so careful, he never came close to hurting himself. |
 |
| doing so well! |
 |
| Maddi made huge leaps last year when she came from the beginning to the end, but a year later and no practice in between, it was almost like doing it for the first time! |
 |
| Boo helping Brody |
 |
| Kim, who is an amazing hockey player was great for helping the kids get around the rink |
 |
| Boo & Kim |
 |
| doing pretty good there, Maddi! |
 |
| Daddy & Brody! |
 |
| pizza time! |
 |
| Boo, Brody, and Kahlen |
 |
| Daddy & Brody again |
No comments:
Post a Comment