On Saturday, June 1st, I was heading down to my parent's house to pick Brody up (after taking Maddi with me to help out backstage for her ballet studio) and I got a text from my next door neighbor, Jen McConnell, asking if I wanted to join her for a FREE Kenny Chesney concert at Century Link Stadium. I knew of the concert and also knew that Eric Church was playing as well (who I was even more excited to see than Kenny Chesney). I ended up leaving the kids at my parents', headed home to get ready and off we went. I also knew that my cousins Diana & Julie were going to be there and seeing them is very rare, so I was excited to meet up them at some point. Lo and behold, they were in the section RIGHT next to ours (we were in 118 and they were in 119). We ended up sitting next to them for most of the concert. Everyone that played put on an awesome show...I was so glad that Jen had the tickets and was able to take me!
 |
| photo bomber who kept spilling beer all over us... |
 |
| It was a great night for an outdoor show! |
 |
| Blurry, but only picture I have of these two for YEARS...so glad to be reunited with these girls. |
No comments:
Post a Comment