Sunday, March 6, 2011

Valentine's Day

When I got to work, Brock was just leaving (he tried to beat me in and out of my classroom...). He couldn't actually get into my classroom, because he didn't have a key, but left these roses, chocolates and a card with Robin, next door to me. I think he has done this every year that I've been teaching...love looking forward to it and having them to look at for the next couple of weeks!


After work, we met at home with the kiddos and gave them their treats and then Brock & Jeremy had dinner planned over at Jeremy and Mandy's. We had steak and lobster...YUMMY!


Maddi got the big frog to add to her collection and Brody got the cute little dog that talks. Well after all the treats, Maddi was pouting. Come to find out, she really wanted the dog. Easy solution...Brody will be happy to share!



No comments: