Visit to the Capitol Campus
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Family visits from Korea
My mom's aunt and uncle, who came to visit 5 years ago and were here for our wedding have come back to visit until October. When they arrived on July 10th, they also came with their daughter and granddaughter, who just left on August 10th. I think they all love it here and those that have left are already missing the States. It's been great meeting and seeing this family, but the communication piece is hard...it makes me wish even more that I could speak and understand Korean fluently; we manage to get by with my baby Korean.
My mom holding Brody, Maddi, mom's cousin (Mija), my grandma, mom's aunt, mom's uncle (my grandpa's brother)





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, I'm sure this kept you busy! :)
너무너무보고싶어요~생일때민요불르고
진짜로그날행복햇는데.....
또다시가고싶어요!
다들식구들보고 저랑 저희엄마꼬옥!!
잊지말라구전해주세요~ㅠㅠ
Post a Comment