Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Brody 4 month check up


Brody went in to see Dr. O'Leary yesterday for his 4 month check up. He is a little over 16 pounds and 25 inches long, which puts him in the 75th percentile for both weight and height (for head as well). He is a very social and babbly little baby and was so with the doctor yesterday. Developmentally, she said he is definitely at about 6-7 months. Not only is he a social and happy baby, but he is also very strong. His leg strength adn grip are crazy! She said we're doing a great job and he's where he should be if not farther along. She also gave us the go to start feeding him baby food...YES! I was definitely ready to start feeding him cereal and bananas and I think he was ready too =)

NUMMERS!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Fun pics! Wish I would've seen you more this summer. :( Want me to fix your blog again? Just let me know.