Monday, May 31, 2010

Lacey Spring Fun Fair

Who knows how long the Lacey Spring Fun Fair has been going, because I never went growing up. Last year though, I took Maddi & Andy and she had so much fun that I ended up taking her both days. This year it came around and of course Brock was on call, so I took both kiddos myself on a fairly warm day...it was a little trying making sure that Maddi was able to do all that she wanted to do and have fun (because obviously I wasn't there for Brody or for me) but to also keep Brody happy! This year Mommy was only able to handle one day and we think that was enough for Maddi too.

Brody thinking it's HOT and wondering when we can get away from the weirdos behind us.

A little sunny (while we waited in line for 45 minutes for a dang pony ride...)

Finally...on the pony.

YEEHAW!

This made it so much easier on Mommy.

My pretty girl sliding down one of the few blowups they had there.

No comments: