Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's a Boy!

Looks like my classroom poll & our blog poll win...

We are having a BOY...I think I can speak for the both us when I say we were definitely shocked to find that little surprise!

Although Maddi was initially adamant about having a sister, she was so happy to see her baby brother today...she was jumping up and down when she realized what she was looking at.

This means time to get busy...picking a name...registering (for many more things than we would have had to had it turned out to be a girl!)...looking for bedding...finding a stroller/car seat that isn't fit for a little girl...and going through all of Maddi's baby things that
won't work out for her brother and getting rid of it to make space for boy things!

Although I think Brock & I were secretly hoping for a little boy to complete our family, we were also thinking it would be a girl, which of course we would have both been happy with. Brock feels so much better now that he won't be outnumbered in this family...he says it's evened out!



profile

cool shot of his hand


face...he already looks happy =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!