Thursday, January 8, 2015

Disney on Ice

Maddi and I were so excited when Maureen asked if we would want to join Maeve & her for Disney on Ice in Everett.  While the long drive for an evening sounded exhausting, the thought only lasted for a second because I knew Maddi and I would have a blast seeing these two Nikonov girls regardless.  We were even able to sneak in a quick bite to eat before the show (after racing up I-5 after Maddi's Nutcracker rehearsal).  Maureen was afraid Maddi would be too old for Disney on Ice, and honestly I think I was too, but I think she genuinely enjoyed it (not just getting to see Maeve, which was initially the only thing I thought she really was excited for).  The show was perfect...not too long, not too short.  I never felt like I was going to fall asleep, which is huge for me...HA!  Maeve on the other hand, had to warm up to the whole thing.  There were definitely some tears in the beginning, but then again, I suppose Fantasia is just a little dark and scary ;)
Afterwards, we grabbed some Starbucks together before it was time for Maddi and I to head back down the road.  Thanks again Nikonov gals...we're always in for ANY reason to hang out with you!

bad picture, but you get the idea...
love these two!


Maeve is not a fan yet...


love the ears, ladies!








No comments: