Wednesday, August 21, 2013

8th Anniversary

This July 10th, we celebrated 8 years of marriage.  I thought a lot about a bronze gift I could get for Brock, but there was nothing practical I could think of, so I just got him some board shorts and t-shirts for the boat.  He actually put some thought into the whole bronze thing and came home with this "bronze" colored vase filled with beautiful flowers.  

We went to dinner in Tacoma at the Pacific Grill.  It was good to go some place new.  We'd been to El Gaucho the last couple of years and although I'd say it is by far better, it still was nice to branch out a little.  After dinner, we took a peek at some 3 row cars, grabbed Dairy Queen blizzards and headed home for a quiet rest of the night.  

Happy Anniversary to us...



1 comment:

Maureen said...

The fact that it's been 8 years already is crazy! Love the beautiful flowers. I can even see the new dining table a little. =)