I'm about a month into my school year (5th year, already!) and I am loving it. I had a really rough group last year, not to say there weren't students who I actually enjoyed teaching, because there were plenty of those. It's just when you have even a handful of misfits, it drains so much positive energy out of you. It makes you tired enough that it's hard to enjoy teaching. THIS YEAR, though...not only do I not have even a handful of misfits in my class this year, I really can't even think of ONE! I feel really energized when I begin my day with them and still have energy left over at 3:05 when I let them go. I know it's only the first month, but I just have a feeling this year will be SO much better than last.
1 comment:
Oh, good for you! Two years ago I had a class just like that and it was the most amazing year! That'll be nice to have a class like that so you'll still have energy for your two kiddos when you get home. Good luck this school year!
Post a Comment