He's doing great and is perfect! He has in the last week or so become VERY social. He wants to play by coo'ing, screeching, laughing, and smiling. His personality is definitely coming out and it is SO much fun to watch. He loves us all of course, but he reacts so much to Brock, especially when he comes home from work and sits there in front of Brody and it's like they're just having a little conversation. It's awesome to watch.
He still eats great, sleeps through the night for the most and like I said has just started to "play".
I'll go back to work this coming Monday, June 7th until the last day of school, June 23rd. My mom of course will watch the kiddos, so I have no worries there. It's nice to know that even though I have to go back to work, it's only for 2.5 weeks and then I have the entire summer off with my babies...NICE deal =)
4 comments:
I cannot believe how much he talks at such a young age! How fun. And I love the picture where Maddi just wants to devour him and he's thinking 'hands off girl'.
Vitaliy and I loved the video! He can't believe how fat Brody is :)
So precious!
Okay, I came on again just to see his cute cheeks - deelish. Can't wait to meet him and kiss those cheeks!
Post a Comment